Congressman Van Drew Votes NO on President Biden’s “Build Back Better” Act
November 22, 2021
Last week, Congressman Van Drew voted NO on President Biden and House Democrats’ reconciliation package.
This bill included:
- $100 billion towards immigration, but not a single penny towards border security.
- Fails to include Hyde Amendment protections.
- $80 billion towards the IRS to spy on the American people.
- Over $400 billion in small business tax hikes.
- $800 billion in tax hikes on American businesses that will kill U.S. jobs.
- $330 billion in new spending that includes incentives to stay at home rather than go to work.
- $550 billion in green welfare subsidies for the wealthy and big corporations.
- Amnesty for illegal immigrants.